Welcome to Confident Smiles!
My name is Michelle and I own and operate my dental hygiene practice, Confident Smiles.
(In 2007 the law in Ontario changed, allowing some dental hygienists to practice on their
own, independent of a dentist. It only made sense as dental hygienists are preventative
oral health care professionals with over 2200hrs of training.)
As a client of Confident Smiles you will receive an unparalleled experience in
preventative oral health care services.
What does that mean for you?
It means that I provide the same dental hygiene
services you'd normally received when I was working
in a dentist's office but much more.
- longer appointment time/less rush
- individualized care as everyone's needs are different
- all treatment recommendations will be fully explained to you before we decide to proceed
- the highest quality care in a calm, comfortable environment
- convenient appointment times
It means what ever you want it to mean.
You now have the opportunity to tell me what you want to know more about, less about or just visit for some regular care and encouragement.
Any problem you may have could be caused by or aggravated by diet and dietary habits, stress, smoking, hormonal changes and/or oral care products and habits so lets take the time to find out.
You don't know you don't know until you know.
Call today for a new experience in dental hygiene care,
(then recommend your friends and loved ones do the same)
We have convenient appointment times to suit your schedule.
- Same day, next day? Evening, Saturdays? Whenever you need it. Appointment times vary, as do peoples needs. If you need 45 minutes or 1½ hrs, you will never be rushed out the door for the next client and I always start on time.
Convenient processing of Insurance claims. (For a list of some insurance providers see our
Fees & Payment tab)
- I can offer unbiased opinions answering your dental questions and concerns.
- Referrals to dentists and other specialists who I know and trust.
- Simplified communication with your specialists for continuous care and record keeping.
One hour in-office tooth whitening, fast, convenient and easy to do.
(free consultation as may not be suitable for all clients, outcomes vary)
Prefer a more natural approach in your oral health care products?
Not sure where to start?
Michelle has an extensive knowledge of natural and unconventional products and services.
Rinses, toothpastes, Xylitol gum and mints, SPF lip balm etc.
Call Today for an appointment 613·799·2633
And remember, a smile is a universal expression understood by every human being on earth.
It's free to give and enriching to those who receive it.
Share a smile, everyday with someone new.